Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Another good Yelp review -- thanks, N&L!

I just helped N&L buy their first home.  We had a lot of challenges and a lot of laughs, too.  Here's their Yelp testimonial.  I am so grateful that they became my clients as they were wonderful to work with.

As I pick the obvious 5 stars Judy deserves Yelp is informing me that the meaning of this rating is 'Woohoo! As good as it gets!' and I couldn't agree more.

Buying a home can be an overwhelming and confusing undertaking at times, especially your first home. Having Judy on our team made all the difference in the world. She is a true professional, knowledgeable and has an incredibly creative approach that really helps her clients stand out from the myriad of other people bidding for that one property - especially in this competitive market. But more impressive than all of that is how much genuine care and importance she places on making sure her clients are educated during the process and that they get what they need. 

One of my favorite things about working with Judy is her sense of calm. She maintains a serenity that cuts through the challenges that are bound to pop up when buying a home. She is a source of protection and safety while at the same time being an incredibly forceful advocate for her clients. This is a very efficient mix! Judy is able to pull this off while keeping all interactions between the parties friendly and respectful. 

I guess the main thing I am taking from my experience with Judy is that she truly loves what she does and it really shows (in both how she treats her clients and the results she gets for them). I would not go with anyone else in any future real estate dealings because, as Yelp stated, Judy is 'as good as it gets'. Thanks for everything Judy. You're amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment