Sunday, November 23, 2014

Judy Graff Properties: providing the difference

Here's my biz card.
Here's what my yard sign will look like.

It's official! I am pleased to announce that I am finally going solo and forming my own real estate company.   This new direction will give me the opportunity to give my clients more of what they need – expertise and outstanding service.  No pitches or pressure, just astute advice, counsel and solutions for your real estate needs.  Call it Judy Graff Properties, or just call it me – Judy Graff.  I can be reached the same old ways.

I have been delighted to be of service to all of my real estate clients for the almost two decades, and I am honored to have been part of my clients' lives.  I look forward to continuing to help, advise and educate new clients on their real estate transactions with my new venture.  

1 comment: