Friday, September 26, 2014

629 N. Keystone in Burbank is open Sunday from 2 to 5!

If you think there's nothing left to buy, you haven't seen this lovely 3+2 in Burbank's Magnolia Park.  Totally upgraded with an open, flexible floor plan and two gorgeous patios, the home also boasts a chef's kitchen and sparkly, saltwater pool.  And it's in Burbank's best neighborhood, too.  Steve and I will be there spinning tunes from 2 to 5 on Sunday. More pictures and info can be found at 629NKeystone.com.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have a patio like this with my house. I think it's a good place to have family and neighborhood parties. It just seems so relaxed and fun. I definitely need to think about doing something like this when I get some money to do some renovations. http://www.nestproperty.com.au

    ReplyDelete