Thursday, June 05, 2014

New 5-star Yelp review from my seller of a Burbank home

It was my privilege and honor to help Laura when she transitioned from working to being retired.  She sold her home in north Burbank and here is her Yelp review of me.

After retiring at the end of 2013, I decided to sell my Burbank home of 28 years.  Luckily, after some diligent Yelp and Zillow research, I found Judy Graff.  Judy is a fantastic real estate agent and a consummate professional.  Judy made some suggestions that helped me prepare the house for sale, and once the house was listed, she was on top of every detail so that all phases of escrow proceeded smoothly.  Judy listed my home on 03/31, and it was sold at the open house which followed on 4/7.  And, it also sold for 10,000 over list!  Who can ask for more than that!!  It is obvious that Judy loves her work because she does it so well.  Besides helping me through every step, she was even of service to the buyers of the property.  I had to leave the property before escrow closed and Judy oversaw an emergency repair to a gas pipe I discovered the night before I left.  I simply cannot say enough good things about Judy.  She is courteous, professional, wise, and the perfect person to advise you about buying or selling real estate.  I would definitely use Judy again, and I would recommend her to my friends and relatives without hesitation.  Judy exceeded my expectations in every area.  She also has some excellent references for professionals you might need during the process, i.e. plumber, electrician, and even a rubbish guy.  5 stars for Judy for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment